Thursday, September 22, 2011

Untitled fic.

This is a fiction I am working on . This is the prelude to it :) . I had a idea where I wanted to go then my friend gave me more ideas so not sure what I will do with it .


The rain hangs heavily on my shoulders. I watch with amusement as it washes the blood from my hands. This is a nightmare I tell myself. I pinch my skin until it hurts.

Just what am I ? What have I done?

The sky is dark with only the street lights glowing.

Three men lie at my feet,dead.
As I pull the sword out of a man, I find myself smiling.
I carefully rub the fresh blood away and watch my sword twinkle in the street light.

Somehow this feels refreshing but why does it ? Did I take revenge? Did I go mad?
From the moment I stabbed the first man my memory is foggy.
I started to doubt if I was ever a good person.

My heart hurts and I begin to shake “How could I ? “

As the tears begin to form something breaks inside me . I laugh.

I laugh so hard .

Why should I worry about the me I can’t remember? The sword feels so good in my hands.
I feel alive ! And I have a feeling I haven’t felt this way for a long time .

I turn to go when a strong hand pats my shoulder. “Good job girl.”
A tall handsome man looks down on me . His hair jet black ,his eyes silver . He wears a long black jacket his other hand a rests on a scythe.

Something told me to be afraid. But I did not cower, I did not shake .

I stare in awe.

“Who are you ? “ I ask .

“So you forgot? “
I shake my head yes .

“Then come .”
He stretches his hand out to mine.

The old me screams in my mind. I block it out. I’m not even sure who I am but feel I must follow.
I take his hand and together we walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment